Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.628 INR / NPR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 7% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨31,982 (₨ 50,900) in Pokhara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Johannesburg costs R 48 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €8 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £35 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (about 1 hour ago)