Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.626 INR / NPR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨56,829 (₨ 90,723) in Pokhara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kaohsiung City costs 6,500 NT$ (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $80 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Walnut Creek, California costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Greenville, South Carolina costs $429 (about 2 hours ago)