Cost of living comparison between Pokhara, Nepal and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.626 INR / NPR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 8% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨13,523 (₨ 21,612) in Pokhara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,271 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨20 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$12,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$186 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 28,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shijiazhuang costs 元20 (about 1 hour ago)