Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal vs Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.624 INR / NPR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,349 (₨ 107,860) in Pokhara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨66,000 in Anantapur.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$20 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in St. John's, NL costs C$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arcata, California costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)