Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.624 INR / NPR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 7% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,660 (₨ 26,719) in Pokhara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.70 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €10 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novosibirsk costs руб 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)