Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10870 INR / XAF
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 109% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨32,592 (299,844 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bologna costs €350 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Muscat costs ﷼ 8 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 675 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Cologne costs €16 (about 2 hours ago)