Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12211 INR / XAF
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 62% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨952,282 (7,798,770 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨588,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$610 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$100 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manama costs Dinar 180 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Richards Bay costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Walnut Creek, California costs $2.94 (about 1 hour ago)