Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10800 INR / XAF
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 106% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨25,807 (238,955 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jackson, Mississippi costs $29 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €59 (20 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Albany, New York costs $33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)