Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11486 INR / XAF
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 103% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨60,917 (530,340 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Newcastle costs AU$20 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$125,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tucson, Arizona costs $218 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kansas City, Missouri costs $5.83 (about 2 hours ago)