Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12916 INR / XAF
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 64% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨956,715 (7,407,454 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨585,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Linares costs CH$3,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,236 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mountain View, California costs $3,389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saskatoon costs C$550 (about 2 hours ago)