Cost of living comparison between Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11095 INR / XAF
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 109% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨26,165 (235,828 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (about 2 hours ago)