Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.830 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 12% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨145,162 (€1,818) in Podgorica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨130,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €16 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,250 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 20 (42 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Asunción costs 15,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Raipur costs ₨110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Yerevan costs 130,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)