Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 39.114 INR / BGN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 10% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨29,798 (762 лв) in Plovdiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £661 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (42 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dallas, Texas costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $5,000 (about 2 hours ago)