Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 38.493 INR / BGN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 10% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨29,682 (771 лв) in Plovdiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Quito costs $5.60 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Libreville costs 12,000,000 Franc (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Limassol costs €100 (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Ottawa costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,896 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)