Cost of living in Ploieşti, Romania compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.342 INR / RON
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ploieşti (Romania) is 13% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨31,777 (1,944 lei) in Ploieşti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $610 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,200 lei (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Pune costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Northampton costs £86 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥800 (about 1 hour ago)