Cost of living in Ploieşti, Romania compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.748 INR / RON
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ploieşti (Romania) is 15% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,533 (1,367 lei) in Ploieşti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Albany, New York costs $3.30 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Rochester, New York costs $1.29 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tbilisi costs 22,000 Lari (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tallinn costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)