Cost of living comparison between Płock, Poland and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.251 INR / PLN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Płock (Poland) is 4% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨11,961 (736 zł) in Płock.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jackson, Mississippi costs $149 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montreal costs C$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alexandria costs E£ 455,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Traverse City, Michigan costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)