Cost of living in Płock, Poland compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.620 INR / PLN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Płock (Poland) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨30,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨29,412 (1,669 zł) in Płock.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM399 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asmara costs Nakfa150 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$70 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)