Cost of living in Płock, Poland compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.556 INR / PLN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Płock (Poland) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨5,500 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨5,397 (276 zł) in Płock.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$78 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Niterói costs R$ 100 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Temuco costs CH$23,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 70,000 ₫ (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (29 minutes ago)