Cost of living in Pleven, Bulgaria compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 39.355 INR / BGN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pleven (Bulgaria) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨27,996 (711 лв) in Pleven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨180 (16 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €5.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (about 1 hour ago)