Cost of living in Pleven, Bulgaria compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 40.828 INR / BGN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pleven (Bulgaria) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,517 (1,629 лв) in Pleven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨65,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 9,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liverpool costs £695 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Portland, Oregon costs $2.25 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 90,000 (36 minutes ago)