Cost of living in Playa del Carmen, Mexico compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.383 INR / MXN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Playa del Carmen (Mexico) is 13% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨32,828 (Mex$ 9,702) in Playa del Carmen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $879 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元200 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Portland, Oregon costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,000 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)