Cost of living in Playa del Carmen, Mexico compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.426 INR / MXN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Playa del Carmen (Mexico) is 14% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨14,288 (Mex$ 4,170) in Playa del Carmen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $400 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jackson, Mississippi costs $29 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €59 (22 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Albany, New York costs $33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)