Cost of living in Playa del Carmen, Mexico compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.635 INR / MXN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Playa del Carmen (Mexico) is 16% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,837 (Mex$ 9,858) in Playa del Carmen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tegucigalpa costs L 30,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ningbo costs 元252 (about 1 hour ago)