Cost of living in Piteşti, Romania compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.482 INR / RON
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piteşti (Romania) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,160 (1,044 lei) in Piteşti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £675 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U700 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (25 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Preston costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $96 (about 1 hour ago)