Cost of living in Piteşti, Romania compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.535 INR / RON
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piteşti (Romania) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨12,960 (834 lei) in Piteşti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Genoa costs €26,250 (40 minutes ago)