Cost of living comparison between Piteşti, Romania and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.185 INR / RON
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piteşti (Romania) is 10% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,537 (1,269 lei) in Piteşti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamburg costs €0.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 780 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (about 2 hours ago)