Cost of living in Pisa, Italy compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.719 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pisa (Italy) is 45% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,887 (€593) in Pisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 180 (about 1 hour ago)