Cost of living in Pisa, Italy compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.335 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pisa (Italy) is 43% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨22,283 (€308) in Pisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)