Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil vs Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 18.927 INR / BRL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨143,186 (R$ 7,565) in Piracicaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨130,000 in Anantapur.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 4.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (about 2 hours ago)