Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.848 INR / BRL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨124,355 (R$ 6,968) in Piracicaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨114,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 90,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,870 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Plymouth costs £409 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilbao costs €40 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)