Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.744 INR / BRL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 21% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨15,162 (R$ 768) in Piracicaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Amarillo, Texas costs $1,009 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cebu City costs Php31 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands costs kr13 (14 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 99 (43 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Pyongyang costs 1,000 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)