Cost of living in Pingdingshan, China compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.513 INR / CNY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pingdingshan (China) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨12,637 (元1,328) in Pingdingshan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,580 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$30 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Antonio, Texas costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 3 hours ago)