Cost of living in Pingdingshan, China compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.820 INR / CNY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pingdingshan (China) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨32,337 (元3,293) in Pingdingshan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bursa costs 5.00TL (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 280,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhopal costs ₨336 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵197 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨100 (25 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.80 (about 1 hour ago)