Cost of living comparison between Pingdingshan, China and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.893 INR / CNY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pingdingshan (China) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨12,672 (元1,281) in Pingdingshan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £13 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php3,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €88 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Odense costs kr1,199 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (about 2 hours ago)