Cost of living in Pimpri, India compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2018.
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pimpri (India) is 9% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨61,034 in Pimpri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)