Cost of living in Pimpri, India compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2016.
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pimpri (India) is 13% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,211 in Pimpri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)