Cost of living in Pilsen, Czech Republic compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.620 INR / CZK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pilsen (Czech Republic) is 16% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,079 (6,901 Kč) in Pilsen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Poznan costs 4.00 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $45 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$70,000 (about 1 hour ago)