Cost of living in Pilsen, Czech Republic compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.685 INR / CZK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pilsen (Czech Republic) is 17% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,970 (8,182 Kč) in Pilsen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr350 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bologna costs €500 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Youngstown, Ohio costs $0.08 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨2.50 (38 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Riga costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,600TL (about 1 hour ago)