Cost of living comparison between Pietermaritzburg, South Africa and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.854 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg (South Africa) is 32% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,701 (R 4,264) in Pietermaritzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kampala costs 500 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quilmes costs ARS $8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Suwon costs ₩330,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 2 hours ago)