Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg, South Africa compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.379 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg (South Africa) is 14% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨128,029 (R 23,801) in Pietermaritzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨112,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Nantes costs €139 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (44 minutes ago)