Cost of living in Piatra Neamţ, Romania compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 15.624 INR / RON
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piatra Neamţ (Romania) is 12% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,465 (1,118 lei) in Piatra Neamţ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 3.60 ман (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 300 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 8,000 Franc (34 minutes ago)