Cost of living comparison between Piatra Neamţ, Romania and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.202 INR / RON
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piatra Neamţ (Romania) is 12% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,068 (1,300 lei) in Piatra Neamţ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 230 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Almería costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,133 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salvaleón de Higüey costs RD$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Eugene, Oregon costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Sheffield costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)