Cost of living in Phuket, Thailand compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.084 INR / THB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phuket (Thailand) is 15% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨204,082 (97,910 ฿) in Phuket to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨177,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eugene, Oregon costs $40 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (9 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Abbotsford costs C$60 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quebec City costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (about 1 hour ago)