Cost of living in Phuket, Thailand compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.003 INR / THB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phuket (Thailand) is 26% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,184 (20,059 ฿) in Phuket to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chittagong costs Taka 600 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rotterdam costs €10 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ahmedabad costs ₨75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨199 (about 1 hour ago)