Cost of living in Phuket, Thailand compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.913 INR / THB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phuket (Thailand) is 25% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,912 (20,867 ฿) in Phuket to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Debrecen costs 10,000 Ft (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨350 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$12 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Andorra la Vella costs €170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)