Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01691 INR / KHR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 18% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨240,699 (14,234,949 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨204,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Szczecin costs 16 zł (1 minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Norrköping costs 22 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 300₴ (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 21 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 220TL (26 minutes ago)