Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 360 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01686 INR / KHR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 39% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,355 (1,029,087 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨70 (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,856 (38 minutes ago)