Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 353 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01693 INR / KHR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 44% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨26,918 (1,590,280 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)