Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.887 INR / THB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 34% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,795 (8,902 ฿) in Phitsanulok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨22 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guwahati costs ₨19 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €9 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hurghada costs E£ 40 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 270 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr250 (about 1 hour ago)