Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.082 INR / THB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 14% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨193,192 (92,771 ฿) in Phitsanulok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨169,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,881 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Worth, Texas costs $23,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jackson, Mississippi costs $2,541 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$215 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (38 minutes ago)