Cost of living in Phalaborwa, South Africa compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.010 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phalaborwa (South Africa) is 26% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨15,790 (R 3,152) in Phalaborwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Preston costs £149 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kahramanmaraş costs 5.10TL (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)