Cost of living in Phalaborwa, South Africa compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.264 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phalaborwa (South Africa) is 30% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,231 (R 3,084) in Phalaborwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bangkok costs 18,000 ฿ (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 800 ﷼ (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Aligarh costs ₨56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)