Cost of living in Phalaborwa, South Africa compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.054 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phalaborwa (South Africa) is 18% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,124 (R 16,843) in Phalaborwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨72,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $79 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 30 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (25 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Iasi costs 2.20 lei (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.50 (36 minutes ago)