Cost of living in Petrozavodsk, Russia compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.130 INR / RUB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petrozavodsk (Russia) is 4% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨106,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨101,249 (руб 89,601) in Petrozavodsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Pune costs ₨20 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in London, Ontario costs C$2.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨70 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 365 (about 1 hour ago)