Cost of living in Petropolis, Brazil compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.852 INR / BRL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petropolis (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨162,548 (R$ 8,622) in Petropolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨142,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Glasgow costs £50 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 79 kn (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Nellore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Columbia, South Carolina costs $0.69 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in York costs £0.48 (about 1 hour ago)