Cost of living in Petropolis, Brazil compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.841 INR / BRL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropolis (Brazil) is 34% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨25,103 (R$ 1,205) in Petropolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)