Cost of living in Petropolis, Brazil compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.353 INR / BRL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropolis (Brazil) is 29% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,094 (R$ 1,865) in Petropolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨5.63 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Portsmouth costs £1,720 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,600,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Castellón de la Plana costs €199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)