Cost of living in Petropolis, Brazil compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.509 INR / BRL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropolis (Brazil) is 31% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,559 (R$ 1,783) in Petropolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (27 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Francisco, California costs $0.30 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Malé costs 12,000 Rufiyaa (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,306 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €19 (about 1 hour ago)