Cost of living in Petropavl, Kazakhstan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20448 INR / KZT
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropavl (Kazakhstan) is 5% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨14,912 (72,924 KZT) in Petropavl.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €18,709 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salem costs ₨35 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)