Cost of living in Petrolina, Brazil compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.187 INR / BRL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petrolina (Brazil) is 11% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,140 (R$ 5,506) in Petrolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨90,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vienna costs €1.29 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 700 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$8,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Paris costs €40 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (40 minutes ago)