Cost of living in Petrolina, Brazil compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.435 INR / BRL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petrolina (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨113,693 (R$ 5,850) in Petrolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨100,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gaborone costs P500 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $11 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ulsan costs ₩6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)