Cost of living in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.035 INR / MYR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia) is 15% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,778 (RM2,380) in Petaling Jaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Maribor costs €209 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gurgaon costs ₨21,347 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$24 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,365 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)