Cost of living in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.969 INR / MYR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia) is 10% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨192,277 (RM11,331) in Petaling Jaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨175,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £300 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sarajevo costs 8KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$75 (about 2 hours ago)