Cost of living comparison between Petaling Jaya, Malaysia and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 377 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.033 INR / MYR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia) is 20% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨22,487 (RM1,403) in Petaling Jaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.30 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)