Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.590 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨104,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨103,773 (₨175,985) in Peshawar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (32 minutes ago)