Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.652 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 5% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨17,903 (₨27,455) in Peshawar.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $15 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vilnius costs €2.32 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Quito costs $132 (about 1 hour ago)