Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.565 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨98,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨95,910 (₨169,650) in Peshawar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cancún costs Mex$ 17 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨750 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (about 3 hours ago)