Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.610 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 6% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨29,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨27,381 (₨44,898) in Peshawar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $150 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $38,725 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lyon costs €900 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kolkata costs ₨40 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $11 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)