Cost of living in Pescara, Italy compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.068 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pescara (Italy) is 30% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨256,021 (€3,198) in Pescara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨197,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $25,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $869 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$105 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Victoria costs C$75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Quito costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)