Cost of living in Pescara, Italy compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.751 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pescara (Italy) is 40% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,652 (€530) in Pescara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Burgos costs €2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $10,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Guayaquil costs $0.61 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Panama City costs 1,400 B/. (41 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Thessaloniki costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)