Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.077 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 42% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨58,074 (€725) in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,300 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $10 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$80 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)