Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.584 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 41% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,657 (€570) in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵3.93 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)