Cost of living in Perth, Scotland, United Kingdom compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 84.840 INR / GBP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perth, Scotland (United Kingdom) is 72% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨32,313 (£381) in Perth, Scotland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $12 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$7,396 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$370 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $589 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$50 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$15,717 (42 minutes ago)