Cost of living in Perth, Australia compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,636 prices entered by 255 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 51.013 INR / AUD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perth (Australia) is 44% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨594,958 (AU$11,663) in Perth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨413,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 2 hours ago)