Cost of living in Perth, Australia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,640 prices entered by 183 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 49.953 INR / AUD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perth (Australia) is 84% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,456 (AU$690) in Perth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 1,009 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 1,200 Afghani (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (about 2 hours ago)