Cost of living in Perth, Australia compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,626 prices entered by 244 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 50.932 INR / AUD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perth (Australia) is 68% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,004 (AU$1,217) in Perth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,200 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $110 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhopal costs ₨222 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Istanbul costs 8TL (about 1 hour ago)