Cost of living in Perpignan, France compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 77.452 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perpignan (France) is 41% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,181 (€545) in Perpignan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Toronto costs C$500 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Louisville, Kentucky costs $0.28 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.40 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jerusalem costs 143,900 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 110 g tube of toothpaste in Pretoria costs R 11 (about 1 hour ago)