Cost of living in Perpignan, France compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 74.098 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perpignan (France) is 39% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,871 (€619) in Perpignan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 19,500 (1 minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santo André costs R$ 100 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Washington D.C. costs $7 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $219 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$8,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Comodoro Rivadavia costs ARS $17 (about 1 hour ago)