Cost of living in Perm, Russia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.083 INR / RUB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perm (Russia) is 7% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,319 (руб 30,765) in Perm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 850 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $70 (8 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Bern costs CHF 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hamilton costs C$9 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (20 minutes ago)