Cost of living in Perigueux, France compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.547 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perigueux (France) is 98% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨61,450 (€803) in Perigueux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macapá costs R$ 25 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 260 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Arlington, Texas costs $0.67 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)