Cost of living in Perigueux, France compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 78.027 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perigueux (France) is 92% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,782 (€689) in Perigueux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Marbella costs €1.06 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £500 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (30 minutes ago)