Cost of living in Pemba, Mozambique compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.963 INR / MZN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 53% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨23,861 (24,780 MT) in Pemba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (less than a minute ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)