Cost of living in Pelotas, Brazil compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.938 INR / BRL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 7% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨134,163 (R$ 7,479) in Pelotas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨125,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 32,675 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kumasi costs GH₵50 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rome costs €566 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)