Cost of living in Pécs, Hungary compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22421 INR / HUF
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pécs (Hungary) is 10% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,585 (91,813 Ft) in Pécs to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $130 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Washington D.C. costs $22 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $95 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nairobi costs Shilling100,000 (21 minutes ago)