Cost of living in Pécs, Hungary compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23113 INR / HUF
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pécs (Hungary) is 11% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,835 (90,143 Ft) in Pécs to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santa Marta costs COL$2,200 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (39 minutes ago)