Cost of living in Paysandú, Uruguay compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.161 INR / UYU
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is 17% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,857 ($U47,143) in Paysandú to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨87,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$20 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨900 (about 1 hour ago)