Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20481 INR / KZT
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,250 (93,989 KZT) in Pavlodar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Orlando, Florida costs $2.52 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Uberaba costs R$ 650 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vienna costs €166 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 7,541,870 Ft (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Accra costs GH₵30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in San Jose costs ₡ 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)