Cost of living in Pattaya, Thailand compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.112 INR / THB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pattaya (Thailand) is 20% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨305,895 (144,866 ฿) in Pattaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨254,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Greenville, South Carolina costs $429 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (20 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $150 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dunedin costs NZ$619 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,650 (about 2 hours ago)