Cost of living in Pattaya, Thailand compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.083 INR / THB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pattaya (Thailand) is 20% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨336,980 (161,746 ฿) in Pattaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨280,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Ottawa costs C$1,290 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belluno costs €11 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM10 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 24 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Murcia costs €1.21 (about 1 hour ago)