Cost of living in Pattaya, Thailand compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 338 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.878 INR / THB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pattaya (Thailand) is 36% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,214 (11,294 ฿) in Pattaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 2,500 Lek (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,963 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ljubljana costs €20,793 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,437,860 Ft (about 1 hour ago)