Cost of living in Patras, Greece compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.193 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 30% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,129 (€467) in Patras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Thane costs ₨500 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Agra costs ₨400 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.60 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)