Cost of living in Patras, Greece compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.770 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 29% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,982 (€677) in Patras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Tampa, Florida costs $762 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 380 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)