Cost of living in Patras, Greece compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.137 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 28% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨24,012 (€333) in Patras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $864 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 12,400 Kč (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tacoma, Washington costs $125 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nazareth costs 90 ₪ (27 minutes ago)