Cost of living in Pasto, Colombia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02171 INR / COP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pasto (Colombia) is 14% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,518 (COL$1,682,049) in Pasto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 500,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Joinville costs R$ 3,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nuremberg costs €1.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (about 1 hour ago)