Cost of living in Parma, Italy compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.252 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Parma (Italy) is 44% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨314,594 (€3,920) in Parma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨218,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Madison, Wisconsin costs $3.30 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$20 (29 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.67 (about 1 hour ago)