Cost of living in Pardubice, Czech Republic compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.744 INR / CZK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pardubice (Czech Republic) is 9% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨31,724 (11,561 Kč) in Pardubice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Harare costs $2.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 37 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 500 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)