Cost of living in Pardubice, Czech Republic compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.706 INR / CZK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pardubice (Czech Republic) is 10% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,111 (6,322 Kč) in Pardubice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €1.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)