Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.635 INR / SRD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 26% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨15,737 (1,822 SRD $) in Paramaribo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shenzhen costs 元50 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (24 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.17TL (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arad costs 17 lei (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $45 (39 minutes ago)