Cost of living in Panipat, India compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017.
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panipat (India) is 6% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,634 in Panipat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maturín costs Bs 170,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $60 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shanghai costs 元25 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)