Cost of living in Panipat, India compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2017.
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panipat (India) is 7% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨31,969 in Panipat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.47 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 600 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rajkot costs ₨2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)