Cost of living comparison between Panipat, India and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016.
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panipat (India) is 6% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,886 in Panipat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.38 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barddhaman costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 3 hours ago)