Cost of living in Panevėžys, Lithuania compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.332 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panevėžys (Lithuania) is 8% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,262 (€288) in Panevėžys to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 30 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kota costs ₨7,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $100 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $55 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kharkiv costs 30₴ (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元30 (30 minutes ago)