Cost of living in Panevėžys, Lithuania compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.751 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panevėžys (Lithuania) is 12% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨32,482 (€423) in Panevėžys to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨909,256 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $30 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Muscat costs ﷼ 196 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)