Cost of living in Panama City, Panama compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 774 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 65.400 INR / PAB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panama City (Panama) is 53% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨28,714 (439 B/.) in Panama City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,999 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨0.60 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €15 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maribor costs €0.20 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (32 minutes ago)