Cost of living in Panama City, Panama compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 837 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.479 INR / PAB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panama City (Panama) is 51% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,749 (725 B/.) in Panama City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$20 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)