Cost of living comparison between Panama City, Panama and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 703 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 66.945 INR / PAB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panama City (Panama) is 55% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,377 (289 B/.) in Panama City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)