Cost of living in Panama City, Panama compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 742 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.695 INR / PAB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panama City (Panama) is 48% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,829 (662 B/.) in Panama City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$172 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Portland, Oregon costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)