Cost of living in Pamplona, Spain compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.230 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pamplona (Spain) is 41% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,053 (€624) in Pamplona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Amarillo, Texas costs $686 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Whitehorse costs C$1.61 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tainan City costs 24 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)