Cost of living in Pamplona, Spain compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.252 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pamplona (Spain) is 29% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨314,059 (€3,913) in Pamplona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨243,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)