Cost of living in Pamplona, Spain compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.387 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pamplona (Spain) is 42% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,231 (€547) in Pamplona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨7,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$430 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 10,000 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.20 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €12 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Siliguri costs ₨3,050 (about 1 hour ago)