Cost of living in Palo Alto, California, United States compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.470 INR / USD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palo Alto, California (United States) is 123% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨71,357 ($1,107) in Palo Alto, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,700 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (about 2 hours ago)